Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crock-pot Lasagna


My great friend Mary gave me this recipe awhile back, and it has become a family favorite. My boys just LOVE it.

And it couldn't be easier!!








You make this in layers. (This is my second layer)
First, add the noodles!





Then some (already browned) meat!



Next, you add some cheese! I mix shredded cheddar and parmesan.




A little cottage cheese...



And some sauce! Not too much, because you add it each layer and you don't wanna drown the lasagna!




Repeat the layering process two more times (for a total of three layers) - and top it off with your cheese!!



Now, my crock-pot cooks pretty fast - so this is always done in 2 hours on low. It is SO delicious!!


Enjoy!!



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I'm making this this week! I love my crock pot - but the reciepes I have are getting pretty boring! So thanks for this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried lasagna in a crock pot. I love my crock pot, but must expand my recipes for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Miss Emily. I'm giving this a go tonight. Your pictures make my mouth water. I actually quite excited to try something new. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the idea! Never made this and it looks very easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried crock pot lasagna once and it was just so-so. I think it cooked too long? And I layered it differently. Will have to try yours!
    Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, I just pulled the crockpot out of the closet and I've been thinking about what to make, this looks delicious!!!! I'm going to make it this week! Thanks for stopping by, Merry SITSMAS to you and your family too! ps I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily!

    Come stop by my blog....I have something for you!

    http://bombshellblissnow.blogspot.com/2009/12/have-you-met-emily.html

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry SITSmas to you! That lasagna looks yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids and I will be tackling this one next week. Great and easy idea! Thanks.


    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
    www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

    ReplyDelete