Monday, September 28, 2009

Rocking Chair Makeover!

I got this ugly, old rocking chair for really cheap- and decided once again it just needed some TLC! After painting it black (in hindsight I should have just spray painted it...)- I needed to make some new cushions. I accidentally left the original ones in my friends truck...the day that it snowed. Man- those things reeked! My wonderful sis-in-law (who, by the way, designs all the little girl dresses over at SHABBY APPLE gave me this WONDERFUL Michael Miller Dandy Damask fabric for Christmas, so I put it to good use. I love Damask. Can you tell?








2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! You must help me recover some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such a cute chair! It gives me hope for my furniture!! I wish we were still there so you could help me :)

    ReplyDelete