Friday, February 12, 2010

Ever wonder how to repurpose your empty oatmeal containers?

I've been making loads of homemade granola b/c we are just a tiny bit obsessed with granola&yogurt. Its just so yummy. 

=)

Anyways, after using all these empty oatmeal containers, I just knew I couldn't throw them away! They seemed so perfect for...something. I just wasn't sure what that 'something' was yet.






And then, after I kept complaining to myself about how I had nowhere to really store all of this homemade granola (space in our apartment is pretty limited...especially with no pantry!) --> I thought, "Why not put it in here??" 

I don't know about you, but I was not in love with the look of these - so I spruced it up with some scrapbook paper, paint, and ribbon! 




Now if I only had a clever way to disguise those ugly cereal boxes!! Any ideas?



Oh, and while I was at it - I took an old shoe box and covered it as well. Now I have a nice place for my son's snacks!!







Photobucket

1 comment: